- Businese Name: Dough Bistro
- Phone Number: 01132787255
- Street: 293 Spen Lane, West Park (near Headingley)
- Town: West Park
- City: Leeds
- County: West Yorkshire
- Region: England
- Postcode: LS16 5BD
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
Dough Bistro is a fantastic independent restaurant offering modern British, homemade, organic cuisine sourced from the local area, but inspired from across the world. Dough Bistro was Founded in 2004 and is located in West Park (Leeds). Dough was taken over in 2007 by experimental and creative chef, Luke Downing, and is fast becoming one of Leeds’ most esteemed restaurants.
The restaurant offers a dynamic menu, which usually consists of 8 starters, followed by a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then 8 mains and desserts. The menu changes daily as all produced is sourced from the local area, virtually nothing is delivered. With everything being freshly prepared and homemade, anyone with specific dietary requirements can have those requirements adhered to with no problems at all.
Dough Bistro has 32 covers and can cater for parties up to 40. The restaurant is available to hire for all sorts of occasions from weddings to birthday parties.
The restaurant creates unique dishes that are homemade and exceptionally presented. Dough’s surroundings are authentically parisian in style making an atmosphere that one can’t find in any chain restaurant. The surroundings are chic and romantic, with candle lights, wooden floors and exposed bricks Dough really does create a dinning experience perfect for an exquisite night out.
Dough is mainly run by four members of staff, who all love working there. The working proprietor and head chef wanted to create an organisational culture that is not generally seen in restaurants round the country.
Dough Bistro has an expanding customer base, but is still considered one of Leeds’ best kept dinning secrets. Dough likes to keep the food as the focal point, offering a set four course menu on Friday and Saturdays, with a la carte available through out the week. Dough is now open for Sunday lunch, otherwise is open from 6-11 Tuesday-Saturday, with booking certainly advisable. Dough is fully licensed, but allow one to ‘bring your own wine’, which is great on the wallet. Dough also runs an early bird menu from Tuesday to Thursdays every week.
The restaurant is owned by Luke Downing who’s admiration, passion and creative expression all come through in Dough’s exceptional food.
5716 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ukeating
- Member Since: August 8, 2014
Other items listed by ukeating
- The Very Best Authentic Chinese Cuisine
- Rotana Grill House (Lebanese Restaurant)
- Curry X Press – The Exclusive Indian Take Away
- Sheesh Mahal – an award winning restaurant
- Fascinating and diverse cuisines of Northern China
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15092 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14707 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13342 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12069 views)
- PizzaExpress (12063 views)
- ASK Italian (10252 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (9910 views)
- Bella Italia (9885 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (9832 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9566 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9502 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9453 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9322 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9221 views)
- Chinese King (9206 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (8971 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (8816 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (8808 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8765 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (8753 views)
- Reopening (8672 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8534 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8419 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8296 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8280 views)