- Businese Name: Dough Bistro
- Phone Number: 01132787255
- Street: 293 Spen Lane, West Park (near Headingley)
- Town: West Park
- City: Leeds
- County: West Yorkshire
- Region: England
- Postcode: LS16 5BD
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
Dough Bistro is a fantastic independent restaurant offering modern British, homemade, organic cuisine sourced from the local area, but inspired from across the world. Dough Bistro was Founded in 2004 and is located in West Park (Leeds). Dough was taken over in 2007 by experimental and creative chef, Luke Downing, and is fast becoming one of Leeds’ most esteemed restaurants.
The restaurant offers a dynamic menu, which usually consists of 8 starters, followed by a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then 8 mains and desserts. The menu changes daily as all produced is sourced from the local area, virtually nothing is delivered. With everything being freshly prepared and homemade, anyone with specific dietary requirements can have those requirements adhered to with no problems at all.
Dough Bistro has 32 covers and can cater for parties up to 40. The restaurant is available to hire for all sorts of occasions from weddings to birthday parties.
The restaurant creates unique dishes that are homemade and exceptionally presented. Dough’s surroundings are authentically parisian in style making an atmosphere that one can’t find in any chain restaurant. The surroundings are chic and romantic, with candle lights, wooden floors and exposed bricks Dough really does create a dinning experience perfect for an exquisite night out.
Dough is mainly run by four members of staff, who all love working there. The working proprietor and head chef wanted to create an organisational culture that is not generally seen in restaurants round the country.
Dough Bistro has an expanding customer base, but is still considered one of Leeds’ best kept dinning secrets. Dough likes to keep the food as the focal point, offering a set four course menu on Friday and Saturdays, with a la carte available through out the week. Dough is now open for Sunday lunch, otherwise is open from 6-11 Tuesday-Saturday, with booking certainly advisable. Dough is fully licensed, but allow one to ‘bring your own wine’, which is great on the wallet. Dough also runs an early bird menu from Tuesday to Thursdays every week.
The restaurant is owned by Luke Downing who’s admiration, passion and creative expression all come through in Dough’s exceptional food.
5697 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ukeating
- Member Since: August 8, 2014
Other items listed by ukeating
- Bengal Brasserie
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant
- Pho Bac (Authentic Vietnamese Food)
- Primo Ristorante Cafe Bar
- Swalwell restaurant is region’s best curry house
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (14756 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (13911 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13069 views)
- PizzaExpress (11852 views)
- Ninety Degrees (11683 views)
- ASK Italian (9884 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (9621 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (9601 views)
- Bella Italia (9358 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9271 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9027 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (8901 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (8879 views)
- Chinese King (8868 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (8715 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (8714 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (8612 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (8610 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8547 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (8493 views)
- Reopening (8409 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8323 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8320 views)
- Chinese Restaurant (7931 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (7926 views)