Gusto Lounge Bar & Bistro is at the heart of Southampton’s cultural centre and the gateway to the City.
If you are a visitor to the city using the busy central station, the ever popular Mayflower theatre which is home to most of the biggest west end musicals and plays or the newly opened sea city and titanic museum you will find us ideally placed.
On our all day menu we have tapas dishes at 3 for £10, great value and great tasting pizzas, pastas, ciabattas, salads and burgers. There’s a set menu for theatre goers and group bookings. Lunch is only £5.95 for any pizza or pasta from the all day menu.
7661 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15525 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14991 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13801 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12566 views)
- PizzaExpress (12453 views)
- ASK Italian (10743 views)
- Bella Italia (10399 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (10278 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10179 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9974 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9888 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9848 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9669 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9650 views)
- Chinese King (9571 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (9294 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9292 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (9240 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (9206 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (9037 views)
- Reopening (8871 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8714 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8646 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8635 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8461 views)