Pietra is a family owned and ran business, that produces modern Italian dishes. The menu includes wood fired pizza, pasta dishes and a good selection of meet and fish, and has a strong wine list with options from the new and old world. Families are welcome (including children), just like in Italy.
All dishes are produced in house using the best and freshest ingredients, locally sourced where possible. The feature of the restaurant is an Italian imported wood burning pizza oven, producing authentic stone baked pizzas.
Try an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza from a fantastic imported Italian wood burning oven. These pizzas are made the traditional way, using hard wood as a fuel and on a stone base to give the pizzas a rich flavour.
Sign up for dining offers directly from the restaurant, by subscribing and leaving your details on the form which is on the front page of Pietra’s website.
4960 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ukeating
- Member Since: August 8, 2014
Other items listed by ukeating
- David Kennedy’s Food Social
- Turkish Kitchen
- Oregano Leaf – Italian Pizzas & Pastas
- Great Chinese Food Rediscovered In Manchester
- The Coriander – London Indian Fusion
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15821 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (15383 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (14040 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12831 views)
- PizzaExpress (12669 views)
- ASK Italian (10993 views)
- Bella Italia (10701 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (10544 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10410 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (10265 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (10124 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (10096 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9900 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9855 views)
- Chinese King (9806 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (9533 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (9509 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9440 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (9411 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (9301 views)
- Reopening (8995 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8885 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8878 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8746 views)
- Greens (8625 views)