Pietra is a family owned and ran business, that produces modern Italian dishes. The menu includes wood fired pizza, pasta dishes and a good selection of meet and fish, and has a strong wine list with options from the new and old world. Families are welcome (including children), just like in Italy.
All dishes are produced in house using the best and freshest ingredients, locally sourced where possible. The feature of the restaurant is an Italian imported wood burning pizza oven, producing authentic stone baked pizzas.
Try an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza from a fantastic imported Italian wood burning oven. These pizzas are made the traditional way, using hard wood as a fuel and on a stone base to give the pizzas a rich flavour.
Sign up for dining offers directly from the restaurant, by subscribing and leaving your details on the form which is on the front page of Pietra’s website.
4735 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ukeating
- Member Since: August 8, 2014
Other items listed by ukeating
- The Coriander – London Indian Fusion
- Leo’s Fish Bar
- HOWIES ABERDEEN – Scottish Restuarants
- New Phoenix Oriental Cuisine – Traditional Chinese Takeaway in Kent
- Piatto Italian Restaurant
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15393 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14929 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13659 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12384 views)
- PizzaExpress (12342 views)
- ASK Italian (10598 views)
- Bella Italia (10251 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (10129 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10101 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9884 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9768 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9724 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9605 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9538 views)
- Chinese King (9463 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9234 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (9183 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (9111 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (9068 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8947 views)
- Reopening (8759 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8650 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8570 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8551 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8433 views)