- Businese Name: REEL English Chippy
- Phone Number: 01617364363
- Street: 22 Broughton Road Pendleton
- Town: Salford
- City: Manchester
- County: Greater Manchester
- Region: England
- Postcode: M6 6LS
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 11:30-19:00 Sat / Sun: Closed
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
REEL is a REAL English fish and chip shop selling traditional chippy classics with a healthy twist.
REEL serves freshly prepared cod and twice cooked chips alongside vegetarian and gluten free options, using only the best ingredients.
REEL strives to offer food free from additives, preservatives and flavour enhancers.
REEL Oil is non-hydrogenated and 100% trans-fat free, contains no cholesterol, no additives, no preservatives and is not genetically modified.
REEL fish comes from sustainable fishing grounds.
REEL….. IT’S ALL REAL BUT THE NAME.
REEL has been AWARDED the MAXIMUM food HYGIENE RATING of 5.
REEL uses separate fryers for fish, chips, vegetarian and gluten free options and also stores and prepares them in separate areas to prevent cross contamination. REEL will also pack mixed orders separately if requested.
REEL also has biodegradable packaging available on request.
5897 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15037 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14634 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13278 views)
- PizzaExpress (12038 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12028 views)
- ASK Italian (10219 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (9866 views)
- Bella Italia (9819 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (9768 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9482 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9475 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9381 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9250 views)
- Chinese King (9178 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (8995 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (8916 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (8758 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (8751 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (8724 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8720 views)
- Reopening (8657 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8516 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8403 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8251 views)
- Red Planet Pizza (8217 views)