- Businese Name: REEL English Chippy
- Phone Number: 01617364363
- Street: 22 Broughton Road Pendleton
- Town: Salford
- City: Manchester
- County: Greater Manchester
- Region: England
- Postcode: M6 6LS
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 11:30-19:00 Sat / Sun: Closed
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
REEL is a REAL English fish and chip shop selling traditional chippy classics with a healthy twist.
REEL serves freshly prepared cod and twice cooked chips alongside vegetarian and gluten free options, using only the best ingredients.
REEL strives to offer food free from additives, preservatives and flavour enhancers.
REEL Oil is non-hydrogenated and 100% trans-fat free, contains no cholesterol, no additives, no preservatives and is not genetically modified.
REEL fish comes from sustainable fishing grounds.
REEL….. IT’S ALL REAL BUT THE NAME.
REEL has been AWARDED the MAXIMUM food HYGIENE RATING of 5.
REEL uses separate fryers for fish, chips, vegetarian and gluten free options and also stores and prepares them in separate areas to prevent cross contamination. REEL will also pack mixed orders separately if requested.
REEL also has biodegradable packaging available on request.
5923 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15119 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14730 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13366 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12085 views)
- PizzaExpress (12077 views)
- ASK Italian (10263 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (9929 views)
- Bella Italia (9910 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (9859 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9597 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9523 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9484 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9345 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9277 views)
- Chinese King (9218 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (8997 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (8850 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (8829 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8779 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (8772 views)
- Reopening (8682 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8547 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8439 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8337 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8308 views)