- Businese Name: YO!Sushi
- Phone Number: 01132450612
- Website: http://www.yosushi.com
- Street: Harvey Nichols, Briggate
- City: Leeds
- County: West Yorkshire
- Region: England
- Postcode: LS1 6AZ
- Opening Hours: Mon: 11:30-18:00 Tue: 11:30-21:00 Wed: 11:30-21:00 Thu: 11:30-21:00 Fri: 11:30-21:00 Sat: 11:30-21:00 Sun: 11:30-17:00
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
YO!Sushi Harvey Nichols Leeds – Fast, Fun and Fresh.
Bet you thought we only served raw fish? Not at YO!Sushi.
We serve over 80 Japanese inspired dishes on our menu including hot classics, sashimi, tempura, salads, hand rolls and desserts. So wether you love meat, fish or vegetables, dont panic, you’re catered for.
Curious to know where we came from?
Founded in 1997, YO!Sushi brought the concept of a Japanese ‘Kaiten’ sushi bar that delivered food to customers via a conveyor belt travelling 8cms per second, and became the original and most famous brand in the UK. YO!Sushi was a brand new concept in dining and catapulted Londoners into the 21st Century which made us the most talked about dining experience. Our customers queued up round the block as we gave the capital a slice of urban Tokyo. The experience was fun and exciting, whilst the food was revolutionary and made lovingly, as AA Gill (Sunday Times) pointed out in his review stating it was “the best sushi in London” and Fay Maschler (Evening Standard) said she had “seen the future and it was fun”.
By 2001, YO!Sushi was the market leader in sushi restaurants and (we like to think) inspired supermarkets to start selling packaged sushi to the Great British Public, allowing people in areas where YO!Sushi restaurants had not arrived yet to take their first steps in discovering how tasty and healthy sushi can be.
To this day, YO!Sushi dishes are freshly prepared in our restaurants daily by our nifty kitchen ninja’s, wether to dine in, for takeaway. Althoug sushi is at the heart of our concept and brand, you can choose from over 80 Japanese inspired items, including delicous soups, rice or noodle-based dishes, salads, tempura and even hot classics like Chicken Katsu Curry, Salmon Teriyaki or Yakisoba noodles ( some of our best sellers).
For the past 11 years YO!Sushi has been led by our CEO, Robin Rowland and with the help of our leadership team, we’ve grown from a London onnly sushi brand to an international iconic success with over 75 restaurants worldwide. YO!Sushi is privately owned by Quilvest and the YO!Sushi senior management team in the UK, and we work with the very best franchise partners to bring YO!Sushi to locations internationally.
We serve over 5 million customers a year thourghout the UK and across the globe in Dublin, Sintra, Dubai and Kuwait… Phew, now thats a lot of maki rolling!
We cater for Private dining, Birthday parties, Christmas parties and much more. All tailored to the individual need.
You can even learn how to become a sushi master yourself with our sushi schools!
Fast, Fun and Fresh Sushi made in store by our sushi ninja’s.
Specially trained sushi ninja’s prepare food for your delight.
Over 5 Million clients a year and outside caterting events for other large corporate companies.
We work with the following professional bodies to help our industry: Fish 2 Fork, Red Tractor, Farm Assured, The Sustainable Fisheries Partnership, Earth Island Institute (EII), Organisation For The Promotion Of Responsible Tuna Fishes, Good Aquaculture Practice (GAP).
5921 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ukeating
- Member Since: August 8, 2014
Other items listed by ukeating
- YO! Sushi Bluewater
- Chinese, Thai and English Takeaway
- An authentic taste of Italy in the heart of Yorkshire
- La Galleria – Italian Restaurant
- Dough Bistro – modern British, homemade, organic cuisine
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (14946 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14444 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13208 views)
- PizzaExpress (11986 views)
- Ninety Degrees (11916 views)
- ASK Italian (10113 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (9787 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (9716 views)
- Bella Italia (9687 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9410 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9310 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9266 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9127 views)
- Chinese King (9074 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (8913 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (8849 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (8698 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (8677 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (8676 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (8661 views)
- Reopening (8601 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8462 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8382 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8153 views)
- Red Planet Pizza (8134 views)