- Businese Name: Dough Bistro
- Phone Number: 01132787255
- Street: 293 Spen Lane, West Park (near Headingley)
- Town: West Park
- City: Leeds
- County: West Yorkshire
- Region: England
- Postcode: LS16 5BD
- Payment: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
Dough Bistro is a fantastic independent restaurant offering modern British, homemade, organic cuisine sourced from the local area, but inspired from across the world. Dough Bistro was Founded in 2004 and is located in West Park (Leeds). Dough was taken over in 2007 by experimental and creative chef, Luke Downing, and is fast becoming one of Leeds’ most esteemed restaurants.
The restaurant offers a dynamic menu, which usually consists of 8 starters, followed by a sorbet to cleanse the pallet, then 8 mains and desserts. The menu changes daily as all produced is sourced from the local area, virtually nothing is delivered. With everything being freshly prepared and homemade, anyone with specific dietary requirements can have those requirements adhered to with no problems at all.
Dough Bistro has 32 covers and can cater for parties up to 40. The restaurant is available to hire for all sorts of occasions from weddings to birthday parties.
The restaurant creates unique dishes that are homemade and exceptionally presented. Dough’s surroundings are authentically parisian in style making an atmosphere that one can’t find in any chain restaurant. The surroundings are chic and romantic, with candle lights, wooden floors and exposed bricks Dough really does create a dinning experience perfect for an exquisite night out.
Dough is mainly run by four members of staff, who all love working there. The working proprietor and head chef wanted to create an organisational culture that is not generally seen in restaurants round the country.
Dough Bistro has an expanding customer base, but is still considered one of Leeds’ best kept dinning secrets. Dough likes to keep the food as the focal point, offering a set four course menu on Friday and Saturdays, with a la carte available through out the week. Dough is now open for Sunday lunch, otherwise is open from 6-11 Tuesday-Saturday, with booking certainly advisable. Dough is fully licensed, but allow one to ‘bring your own wine’, which is great on the wallet. Dough also runs an early bird menu from Tuesday to Thursdays every week.
The restaurant is owned by Luke Downing who’s admiration, passion and creative expression all come through in Dough’s exceptional food.
6022 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (16723 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (16076 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (14838 views)
- Ninety Degrees (14305 views)
- PizzaExpress (14111 views)
- ASK Italian (12332 views)
- Bella Italia (11945 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (11669 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (11261 views)
- Chinese King (11212 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (11159 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (10919 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (10913 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10811 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (10808 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (10642 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (10507 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (10404 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (10282 views)
- Greens (10224 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (10190 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9916 views)
- Reopening (9731 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (9579 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (9489 views)