Gusto Lounge Bar & Bistro is at the heart of Southampton’s cultural centre and the gateway to the City.
If you are a visitor to the city using the busy central station, the ever popular Mayflower theatre which is home to most of the biggest west end musicals and plays or the newly opened sea city and titanic museum you will find us ideally placed.
On our all day menu we have tapas dishes at 3 for £10, great value and great tasting pizzas, pastas, ciabattas, salads and burgers. There’s a set menu for theatre goers and group bookings. Lunch is only £5.95 for any pizza or pasta from the all day menu.
8271 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (16723 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (16076 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (14838 views)
- Ninety Degrees (14305 views)
- PizzaExpress (14111 views)
- ASK Italian (12332 views)
- Bella Italia (11945 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (11669 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (11261 views)
- Chinese King (11212 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (11159 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (10919 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (10913 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10811 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (10808 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (10642 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (10507 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (10404 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (10282 views)
- Greens (10224 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (10190 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9916 views)
- Reopening (9731 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (9579 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (9489 views)