Tom and Michaela Kitchin opened their restaurant, The Kitchin on Edinburgh’s Leith waterfront in 2006. The restaurant was awarded a Michelin star in 2007 followed by numerous prestigious awards including ‘Best UK Restaurant 2011′ and ‘Best Restaurant in Scotland 2012′.
The Kitchin presents modern British seasonal cuisine influenced by French cooking techniques and an appreciation of the best quality ingredients available from Scotland’s fantastic natural larder.
The restaurant’s philosophy ‘From Nature to Plate’, is a true reflection of Tom’s passion for the finest, freshest Scottish seasonal produce and the cooking at the restaurant reflects Tom’s training under some of the world’s best chefs blended with his own Scottish heritage.
5608 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Overall
- Brazilian Grill (15525 views)
- Regency Chinese Restaurant (14991 views)
- Bento Oriental Food (13801 views)
- Ninety Degrees (12566 views)
- PizzaExpress (12453 views)
- ASK Italian (10743 views)
- Bella Italia (10399 views)
- Churrascaria-Brazilian Grill (10278 views)
- Lobster Noodles Special Offer £18.80 (10179 views)
- Chinese Takeaway in Feltham (9974 views)
- ITALIAN FOOD CATERING SERVICES (9888 views)
- Passage To India – Indian Takeaway (9848 views)
- Kebabish Original – Modern Indian Restaurant (9669 views)
- Mongolian Grill Hotpot Restaurant & Bar (9650 views)
- Chinese King (9571 views)
- MILLENNIUM Noodle & Pizza House (9294 views)
- Nawaab Restaurant Serving Authentic Indian and Pakistani Cuisine in Manchester (9292 views)
- Pan Asian and World Banquet Dining (9240 views)
- Carluccio’s Italian caffe, restaurant (9206 views)
- The Biggest Pizza Ever (9037 views)
- Reopening (8871 views)
- Bengal Brasserie (8714 views)
- Decent Chinese Restaurant – JIA (8646 views)
- Gourmet Oriental – Chinese Takeaway (8635 views)
- Habibi Lebanese Cuisine in Sheffield (8462 views)