If you would like to introduce your signature dishes and promote your restaurant in our Blog section for free, please send an article of the introduction of signature dishes with some pictures to ukeatingnet[@]yahoo.com.
22312 total views, 2 today
Great Restaurants and Takeaways in the UK! If you are looking for a great place to eat in or around the United Kingdom, you won’t be disappointed! The UK’s t...
For me, cold and windy weather means one thing: It's hot pot season. The concept of hot pot is simple. You set a pot of simmering broth on a portable burner...
Beef, Ox Tongue and Tripe (Fu Qi Fei Pian “夫妻肺片”) This is a dish served cold with beef meat, ox tongue, offal (beef heart), tendon, and tripe mixed with ...
Where do some words in English language come from? Did you ever imagine that quite a few English words come from Chinese? English words with Chinese origin ...
Twice Cooked Pork (回锅肉 Huí Guō Ròu, in Chinese language) or Double Cooked Pork Belly is one of the most famous dishes of Szechuan pork recipes. There is an inte...
- Red Mezze (Traditional Turkish Cuisine )
- Wing Wah Birmingham(Nechells)
- Danitos Restaurant
- An authentic taste of Italy in the heart of Yorkshire
- The Millpool
- Discover Cambridge Best Indian Restaurant
- New Phoenix Oriental Cuisine – Traditional Chinese Takeaway in Kent
- Ninety Degrees
- Crumbs Kitchen (Vegetarian Food)
- La Galleria – Italian Restaurant
- Manos – Greek restaurant
- Wedgwood the Restaurant
- Tandoori Nights Indian Take Away
- Chinese and Thai Restaurant and Take Away in Poole
- British Raj of Crayford – Indian Cuisine
- Chinese King
- Swalwell restaurant is region’s best curry house
- Nuova Italian Kitchen
- Olympus Fish & Chip Restaurant
- Otto’s Restaurant – Moroccan and French Cuisine
- Ultimate Oriental Eating Experience – Real Chinese Cuisine and Real Chinese Culture
- Indian Platter or the full meal?
- Fascinating and diverse cuisines of Northern China
- Indian Curry to Order in Reply, Surrey!
- Taj Mahal